You are here
The Spires College is always seeking to recruit passionate and energetic teachers to join our learning community. If you are ambitious, innovative and dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect place for you! As a college we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest comprehensively in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
- excellent professional development
- a high level of support for all new staff
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in an ever improving environment.
- modern, purpose-built facilities
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 school with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do. We have a modern, purpose-built building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike.
All applications must be made by completing an application form attached to each vacancy.
We are seeking to appoint an ICT Technician at The Spires College. This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing department and contribute to its sustained growth.
We are passionate about teaching and learning and would love to hear from you if you share our belief in the power of education to transform lives. If you are keen to progress your career in a supportive, innovative environment and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. We are committed to the professional development of our staff.
- the opportunity to be part of a supportive team and have a voice in college improvement;
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
- be passionate and enthusiastic about IT;
- be adept at building positive working relationships and work effectively with colleagues;
- be committed to working in a close, collaborative team;
- have experience of working in ICT network support, patience and a calm approach;
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including what our staff think about working here and how to apply, please see the attached brochure.