You are here
The Spires College is always seeking to recruit passionate and energetic teachers to join our learning community. If you are ambitious, innovative and dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect place for you! As a college we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest comprehensively in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
- excellent professional development
- a high level of support for all new staff
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in an ever improving environment.
- modern, purpose-built facilities
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 school with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do. We have a modern, purpose-built building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike.
All applications must be made by completing an application form attached to each vacancy.
We are seeking to appoint an Examinations Administrator who has the administrative and organisational skills to support the Data and Examinations Manager to ensure an effective and efficient examinations provision across the college.
The successful candidate will be well organised and calm, a good team player and be able to work flexibly, independently and proactively to ensure that all aspects of the exams processes are effectively covered.
In order to support our students effectively, the post will encompass quality administrative support as well as examination specific duties. Although experience working with school information systems is an advantage, training will be available for this and for all examination related areas of the role so prior experience of these areas is not essential.
The Spires College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to the professional development of all staff.
- professional development opportunities;
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- an exciting, busy place to work in a friendly environment;
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
- be proficient with standard office computer programmes and preferably have some experience of school based computer systems and programmes;
- be approachable, resilient, calm and level headed;
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life;
- be self-motivated and able to prioritise demands;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- be a team player, and be able to contribute to the shared ethos of our school.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please see the attached brochure.