You are here
The Spires College is always seeking to recruit passionate and energetic teachers to join our learning community. If you are ambitious, innovative and dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect place for you! As a college we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest comprehensively in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
- excellent professional development
- a high level of support for all new staff
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in an ever improving environment.
- modern, purpose-built facilities
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 school with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do. We have a modern, purpose-built building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike.
All applications must be made by completing an application form attached to each vacancy.
Learning Support Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to assist students with extra needs who are under the care of our Learning Support Centre/SEND department. We are passionate about the importance of inclusion and fervently believe in the power of education to transform lives. If you share these views and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The Spires College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to professional development and invest heavily in ensuring our staff grow and flourish as practitioners.
- excellent professional development and a wide range of professional opportunities;
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College and
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life;
- be enthusiastic, self-motivating and able to demonstrate flexibility in your style of approach;
- be confident to lead the learning of small groups;
- be able to equip students with personalised strategies to become independent in education and life;
- have a caring and patient nature, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have or be prepared to have an up to date knowledge of the new SEND code of practice.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do and are committed to improving outcomes for young people.
For further details about the post, including details of how to apply, please see the attached brochure.